Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A magnetic day

I tried to take My light jacket out of my locker at work last night and it stuck to the inside of the locker . It looked like it was holding. On, not wanting to come out. On closer inspection I realised that it was magnetically attached. Via a pocket. I wrenched the jacket free and inspected the pocket. Al it contained was a ten cent coin that I had found on the grass during my walk to work this morning. My original thought was that somehow the coin had become magnetic. Didn'tknow how this could have been possible but I held the coin against the locker. No that was ir and thre was nothing else in the pocket. I investigated further and discovered something hard at the bottom of the jacket. What was it and how on earth did it get there? Eventually I realised that the inside pocket was a generous one and that it went all the way down to the hem of my jacket. I reached down and retrieved a smal magnetic bar. So that was where the back of my name badge went! I lost it over six months ago and had to get a new one. Oh well, I have a spare now.

No comments: