Thursday, April 5, 2012

Coincidences

Coincidences happen with me all the time. They are not necessarily big events. Actually they are more usually very small events. On Tuesday while I was walking to work I found 10 cents on the grass and yes I bent over and picked it up. When Helen arrived at work she said I just found 50 cents on the road where I parked my car. Both of us the same morning finding money. Coincidence. Last night I went shopping after finishing work at 8. I picked some small flavored cans of tuna from the big bin. Three of them went through ok but the mustard one she said had been recalled and that she couldn't sell it to me. That had never happened to me before. I was talking to David on the phone after I got home and he said he picked up an Easter egg and when he got to the register he was told they couldn't sell it to hom because they had a recall on them. Coincidence. See very small coincidences but none the less, coincidences. And two in a week. Wonder I'd I can make it a hat trick.

No comments: