Friday, April 13, 2012

the epic journey begins


Thursday after work we left for Robinvale.   The largest half of our journey.   We left again about 10 the next morning.  We shopped in Mildura and continued.   We were stopped as everyone was at the fruit fly block just past the SA border.  The guy was quite jovial as he looked through the window into the van.  Oh he said sounding a little unsure of himself.   Is that you Judy.  Judy?  Nope sorry not her.  You look like her he smiled slightly.  Don't say there are two of her David laughed.    He stepped back to let us pass.    OK then have a good day, he looked at me again like maybe he was still unsure as to whether I really was Judy or not.  Curiously is getting the better of me now and I wished that I had asked who Judy was.   Guess I'll never know now. 

in two states



judy / maggii


a whirly whirly


water treatment plant near Morgan SA


long abandoned farmhouse



windmills - part of the SA landscape

No comments: