Tuesday, September 27, 2011

my rdo

up at 7
feed dogs
coffeed
changed bed
cleaned en-suite
walked dog
cleaned lounge
put load washing on
did dishes (from kids meal night before)
watered plants
weeded plants
had plant Modoed (it will make a recovery but will be lopsided)
folded clothes (I admit they were from last week)
coffeed
erected flyball jump
spent 10 stressfull minutes trying to get Modo to go over jump (Modo prefers to go around jump)
hung clothes out (it started to rain - left clothes out)
cleaned laundry
ordered dog meat
cleaned kitchen
called painter ( mobile reset halfway through conversation and won't populate my contacts list )
will ignore phone until it decides to behave itself
washed floors
Modo and I drove to Montrose pet supplies, picked up dog meat
he undercharged me $10, told him so and scored brownie points for honesty
day came to grinding halt
now know for sure I am paperwork phobic
finally decided to take last 2 years tax to the accountants only to find am missing this years group certificate
have been going through boxes of old phone, gas and power accounts, and miscellaneous junk to discover that what I really need I haven't got
keep a few threw the rest
not a complete waste of time but doesn't solve problem
finally rang plumber left message
text messages still won't load in think I need new phone
went through more old outdated papers, binned them with the rest
phoned work and confessed, she was v.nice and will order me another group certicate
have sworn to organise paperwork so it is papereasy
coffeed extra stong, need brain stimulant to continue
brought in mail, bill from phone company
oops double bill from phone company forgot to pay last bill
set jump up for Modo again, noticed a little improvement, he went over the jump a couple of times
began cleaning out no.2 sons room aka spare room filled with no.3 sons junk
hung spare room blankets out to air
needed no.3 son to know what could go and what could stay
put load of washing on
cleaned upstairs bathroom and toilet  yuck not my job
grabbed no.3 son on his brief visit home
we threw, he left again
washed stairs
bought washing in
bought blankets in
put 2nd load out
vaccumed
yay now I can go dancing

No comments: