Monday, March 10, 2008

you tube cont......

Oh boy. This was fun and totally frustrating. I was in a car riding into a thunderstorm, on the side of a motorbike riding into Derby WA, I saw some beautiful historic photos of Conegliano Italy and watched a couple of guys sitting by the fridges outside of Euston enjoying an ale or two and 'talking' to the big trucks as they drove past. Then I found this wonderful card trick and decided that this was what I was going to add to my blog. This is where the frustration began. After trying many imaginitive ways to put this in my blog, I looked up instructions by doing a google search. It still didn't work. I eventually dragged one who knows all away from his homework. Oh thats easy he said full of know how. Uh uh no it wasn't. I did however have the right idea it was just that my video was also linked to a web site and when copying the embed info we had to copy piece by piece leaving out the www.http and then putting it back into the code after we had copied it. OK I think I hear you laugh there is an easier way than that. There may be but this worked for us.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Sharbonal,

As they say in the classics there are many paths to Niravana.... the main thing is that you have worked out your own particular way.

Cheers, Paul.

PS: Loved the card trick.