Friday, March 28, 2008

and now the real journey has just begun




Some of the equipment needed for my e-journey. And the big bonus I didn't need to be at the airport by midnight.

Oh joy of joys I have finished my learning 2.2. I did let a bit of doubt creep in at times and I had the 'I will never finish this' feeling but finish it I did and now I look back and think that wasn't so bad afterall. Actually it was at times totally frustrating. Just trying to get the time and at times finding a handy little helper available when I needed them was the hardest bit. No on second thoughts understanding what it was that I was reading or supposed to be doing or actually getting it to work the way that it was meant to work was the most frustraing part or maybe it was stareing down the endless list of things still left to do... Anyway on my e-journey I have encounted many many things that I would never have known about and now I have a little understanding of a lot of these things. It is now up to me to build on what I have already learnt and make this e-journey truely worthwhile.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Stupendous effort sharbonal!!! Congratulations!!! I'm glad to hear that you have picked up some new knowledge along the way... as I was doing the programme myself I had Nietzsche's phrase in my mind...."What does not kill me makes me stronger"..... ho ho ho.... hope that all is well with you and the "Little Helper".

Cheers, Paul.