Thursday, March 13, 2008

podcasts, smodcasts

While doing my rounds of the podcasts and something to do with libraries etc I came across Sunnyvale Public Library www.sunnyvale.ca.gov/Departments/Library. Fantastic. I’m still trying to work out exactly how to get a feed from their site to my blog. Guess I will have to wait until I am able to find he who knows everything. If I put a few nice treats in the fridge I am hoping that that will bring him out into the open. Sunnyvale public liibrary is definately worth a look.

1 comment:

Webgurl said...

Hi Sharbonal,

If you got to the Sunnyvale blog, click the the orange Feed icon at the right. Copy and paste the feed address in the address bar of the browser.

Go back to your blog layout and click Add Page Element. Click on Feed and paste the feed address.

Cheers, webgurl